Our Mission Statement
Client: Facilitating effective behavioral and socialization interventions to increase independence
Family: Facilitate parent/child interactions; provide advocacy, educational counseling, and support to empower parents.
Company: Continue professional development; utilize up-to-date research in providing services to our clients; collaboration between colleagues to ensure the most effective behavioral interventions.
Keys to Success
- parent participation
- effective training/services
- our professional/clinical development (i.e., CAL-ABA, workshops)
- flexible hours
- accountability and responsibility of all partners and employees
- We value person-centered interventions based on current research creating socially significant behavior change supported by empirical data.
- We value honesty and integrity in the workplace.
- We value reliability, consistency, and support a teamwork approach.
- We value positive, open communication.
- We value a high work ethic and commitment to further both business and professional development.
- We value respect for all individuals.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
At Best Behavior we value inclusion, equity and diversity in everything we do. We believe that a diverse team brings a range of perspectives, experiences, and ideas that help us deliver the highest quality services to our clients.